-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Linux

  • From: "Wyatt M. Portendt" <nunyabidness6@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 23 May 2003 21:48:53 -0500

Most Linux distros recommend pre partitioning for windows and letting Linux
partition itself from unallocated (empty unformatted) space.  Most also
recommend putting Linux on a separate hard drive with a Linux boot loader.

On 5/23/2003 at 7:01 PM a whisper was heard, and the one known as
BashfulBob was rumoured to have uttered....