-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Linux

  • From: "BashfulBob" <BashfulBob@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 23 May 2003 19:01:16 -0500

Hi
I have a question about multiple OS's with Linux.

When you partition the disk for multiple OS's (say 98SE and Linux) what type
of partition do you make Linux and do you let Linux do the partitions or can
you use something like partition magic.

Same question applies if you use Win2k with Linux.

Bob
Life is what happens in between plans.

Virus free email by Norton's