[pchelpers] Re: AVG doesn't run in safe mode

  • From: "Ekhart GEORGI (last name last)" <ekhart.georgi@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pchelpers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 11 Jun 2004 23:45:08 +0300

Just realized that i and maybe Billy didn't read the directions
carefully enough (at all -- sheepish grin) on
www.grisoft.com/faq/us_faqtext.php?id=224&sid=25
and
www.grisoft.com/faq/us_faqtext.php?id=53&id_lang=1&sid=25

Safe mode with command prompt
cd \
cd progra~1
cd grisoft
cd avg6

I just tried to start AVG from the start menu in normal safe mode.

Will try again later tonight.

Ek