[pchelpers] Re: AVG doesn't run in safe mode

  • From: "Robert McLellan" <bobmclellan@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pchelpers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 12 Jun 2004 07:26:18 -0500

That would be interesting.  You have just run 'fdisk', which wipes out your
harddrive and now you want to run windows?  Or do you mean that you have two
harddrives?  Or do you mean that you started 'fdisk' to look at the
partition table which you can do in a windows/ dos atmosphere in which case
you type 'exit'.  OR did you start in DOS with a floppy,  in which case you
will have to reboot because you didn't load your config.sys.

Not enough info in your question.  :-)

Bob McLellan