[pchelpers] Re: AVG doesn't run in safe mode

  • From: "Ekhart GEORGI (last name last)" <ekhart.georgi@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pchelpers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 12 Jun 2004 11:56:02 +0300

Hi Billy

 > type in cd \ windows or something?

That would put you in the directory (=folder) called Windows. Then you'd
have to type windows again (plus press Enter) to start Windows.

There are some commands that one can execute without being in the
directory where the executable file is, so you could type windows (or
win) in any directory to start Windows, but as John said, i don't think
that command works in XP.

A quick google didn't help, but i'm sure several people here know the
answer.

Ek