[pchelpers] Re: AVG doesn't run in safe mode

  • From: John Durham <john.modec@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pchelpers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 12 Jun 2004 08:22:02 +1200

Speculating on that, why not consider the things windows doesn't load in
safe mode. If it doesn't load some service AVG needs, it would explain
the problem. For example, network services are not loaded in safe mode,
so all other networked machines and internet connections are not available.

--
Regards, John Durham <http://modecideas.com/contact.html?sig>
ICQ number 112663246