[opendtv] Re: PAL

  • From: "Dale Kelly" <dalekelly@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2006 14:45:50 -0800

I wrote:
> Al, How was the PAL feature used to resolve those transmission issues?
> Dale

I answered my own question Al; the differential phase color distortion
errors very common in the early terrestrial distribution equipment, as well
as in all station transmitters system, would be visually corrected. Receiver
design does not resolve this issue, which has since been resolved by better
and more stable distribution equipment design and improved correction
equipment.