[opendtv] Re: PAL

  • From: Mark Schubin <tvmark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2006 07:31:31 -0500

Donald Mccroskey wrote:
I wasn't arguing your point, but other postings on the topic were equating
625/50 systems with PAL, and vice-versa.  Perhaps that is where my comment
should have appeared.  Some world TV standards use a 525 line PAL color
system, and others use a 625 line NTCS color system.
I'm familiar with Brazil's 525-line PAL-M. Can you point out any 625-line NTSC system?

TTFN,
Mark