[opendtv] Re: First look at ATSC HD Broadcast

  • From: Bob Miller <bob@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 12 Jun 2005 23:53:52 -0400

Tom Barry wrote:

>Bob Miller wrote:
>

>>floor near the front door. No difference. Then outside in the hall
>>standing up facing the wall. No difference. Then laying on the floor
>>face down. No difference. Then in a new location laying on the floor
>>face down.
>>

>This is very good news.
>
>Though read creatively it could describe either attempting to get
>home inebriated or possibly even account for another obscenity
>filtering.
>
>- Tom

The card is working very well but the 100% that I was trying to
attenuate was faulty. I went into another part of the program where they
have a SNR (not working) and another window for % and there the percent
is varying so my disbelief was warranted.

But it did stay locked through the exercise above. Just talked to the
designer and everything is understood. The rubberband also broke and I
will replace that. No joke. But I can live with that if it works.

Now I can become inebriated. Tomorrow at 2 pm it will be 95 in the city.

Bob Miller