[opendtv] Re: First look at ATSC HD Broadcast

  • From: Tom Barry <trbarry@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 12 Jun 2005 15:01:19 -0400

I believe the modulation system was at stack, and still is if they
don't get some better receivers on the market.

Whether the courts would decide the test was fraudulent would
probably depend upon what information Mr. Tawil and others had, or
should have had, at the time of testing and writing various
reports.  I suspect many would still welcome the chance to produce
public evidence in this matter considering the subsequent
development of USA digital TV, the recent Congressional interest
and publicity, and the huge amount of money at stake here.

So they should feel free to sue whomever they choose.  Make my day!

- Tom