[lit-ideas] Re: Priorities

  • From: Judy Evans <judithevans001@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 29 Dec 2004 22:29:26 +0000

Wednesday, December 29, 2004, 10:02:43 PM, Veronica Caley wrote:

VC> Thank you.

Thank you for taking it that way, Veronica. I felt I was being a bit
pushy... also I should have said the reason dec can raise so much
money here so fast is that we have everything set up: tonight the BBC
cancelled a programme to give half-an-hour to the issue then broadcast
The Appeal, which will be on all major channels.  It is so much easier
to do that here.  But the US is organising, I should have checked the
NYt before posting

Judy