[lit-ideas] Re: Priorities

  • From: JimKandJulieB@xxxxxxx
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 29 Dec 2004 07:08:55 EST

Quite frankly, I've been in a Bah Humbug mode for the last 3 years.   Next
year I think I'll fly to Bermuda for the month of December.  It'll be  cheaper.

And easier.  And less relative-laden.  I'll be going  alone....  I officially
hate the Holidays at this point.  But that's  just me.

Julie Krueger
cooking yet again today and spending money for a mega-family gift exchange
on things people probably don't even want.

========Original  Message========     Subj: [lit-ideas] Re: Priorities  Date:
12/29/04 1:09:58 A.M. Central Standard Time  From: _wells001@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
(mailto:wells001@xxxxxxxxxxxx)   To: _lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Yo everyone

I need to ask you guys a  question?--now you all have known me for my off
beat and  sometimes
unwanted comments and remarks. Correct? well,  nrmally i set  up my Christmas
tree right after Thanks Giving Day.
I Normally put my  Christmas lights out in front of the house the same time.
Well this year i  didn't put my tree up til
the 23rd. of Dec. and I still have not put lights  on it.
I bought my Girlfriend  presents but --she told me  that she did not feel
like really buying presents .......
dose anyone else  feel that way----I asked her to night ............she said
last year because  she worked for albertsons that the strike exhaulsted her..
and that  the  elections  being such a sham that she didn;t feel in the
festive  mood.

hmmmm... I bought her serval  diamonds--but she really did not seem to
recieve them in the xmas  spirit.

I guess my question is....what happened to Christmas  Spirit... or is it
just Me

Josey  wells
CSUSM.EDUthe