[lit-ideas] Re: Priorities

  • From: Judy Evans <judithevans001@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 29 Dec 2004 22:56:55 +0000

=0D=0AHello Teemu

Interesting. Blair is on vacation *and did not come back* -- the BBC
attacked him for it while attacking his Minister for Whatever for not
pledging more...

-- Blair is in Egypt. I don't know where Brown is, but most likely
Scotland or those Eastern US islands where smart Americans go.  Your pols (=
and
former pols) are clearly more adventurous.

But among the dead Brits is the granddaughter of (Sir)
Richard Attenborough; his daughter and her mother-in-law are missing,
believed dead.  That will have had an effect...

Judy

                mailto:judithevans001@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx