[lit-ideas] Re: Priorities

  • From: "Veronica Caley" <vcaley@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 29 Dec 2004 13:29:36 -0500

I read several of these articles including the one you cite.  This news
source does not seem to be anything like an objective news outlet, but
rather another arm of right wing propaganda machine, therefore I give it no
credence.

Re the UN comment, out of order and undiplomatic.  Concerning how much US
government will contribute to Asian relief?  Who knows?  Mr. Bush's tactic
for several years is to mandate programs, offer money to pay for it and
then greatly reduce it.

Veronica

http://www.cnsnews.com/ViewNation.asp?Page=%5CNation%5Carchive%5C200412%5CNA