[lit-ideas] Re: Barnett's Blueprint for Action

  • From: "Lawrence Helm" <lawrencehelm@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2006 06:46:14 -0700

Watch, watch, watc, wat, wa . . . You should really see Barnett's interview.
He says we have the wrong sort of military force for what we'll need in the
future and what we needed in Iraq.  He said Rumsfeld was right about what it
took to win the war. We won the war in very little time, but he was wrong in
regard to what it would take to win the peace.  He thinks we need five times
the number of troops to win the peace that it took to win the war.  He
thinks . . . but shoot, let him tell it.

Lawrence

  _____