[lit-ideas] Re: Barnett's Blueprint for Action

  • From: "Lawrence Helm" <lawrencehelm@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 9 Sep 2006 18:44:47 -0700

http://sonicimages.com/webdata/soundtracks/outerlimits/snd/outerlimits-16.MP
2

Irene/Andy,

What I'm impressed with is that I sent a note to Eric, because of our
previous discussions about Iran, and you responded, Irene/Andy, as though I
sent the note to you.  I know that "Eric" speculated that Jack Spratt might
be one of your pseudonyms or alternate personalities, but, but, but, could
that have been a smoke screen?   Could all this time Andy, er, Irene have
been one, that is two of Eric's alternate personalities?  Perhaps this whole
pseudonym business is more monstrous and diabolical than we realized . . .
http://sonicimages.com/webdata/soundtracks/outerlimits/snd/outerlimits-16.MP
2

Lawrence

  _____