[lit-ideas] Re: Barnett's Blueprint for Action

  • From: "Judith Evans" <judithevans1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 10 Sep 2006 14:17:23 +0100

LH>And we bailed them out both times, not all of them, just the
LH>ones that were losing.

Because the ones that were winning attacked you.

L.H.>  Look at all the troops we lost bailing the European losers out

LH>in two of their World Wars.

US troops dead, 400,000.  Russian troops dead, 20 million

(and 20 million civilians)

LH> Look at all the troops we lost in bailing
LH> out China by warring against the Japanese.

You declared war on Japan because Japan attacked you.  (You didn't

declare war on Hitler till even later than that.)