[lit-ideas] Re: Barnett's Blueprint for Action

  • From: "Andy Amago" <aamago@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 10 Sep 2006 00:34:13 -0400

Oh, Lawrence, you know you don't mean it.  My father-in-law loved that
joke.  I never got it.  There's a guy with a banana in his ear ...  and he
says, I can't hear you, I've got a banana in my ear.  So?  That's it?
Okay, Lawrence, we're friends, right?  Even if I'm right and you're wrong,
we can still be friends.  You know, I was thinking.  Why don't they use
Battle Hymn of the Republic as the theme song for the War on Terror.  I
heard Judy Garland do it today and it's perfect.  Mine eyes have seen the
glory ... Perfect, don't you think, Lawrence?  Okay, never mind.