[jhb] Re: FS Scenery

  • From: "Mike Brook" <mike.brook@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Aug 2011 19:57:27 +0100

He was one of a series of folk who set out specifically 10 years
or so ago to fleece naive fightsim followers (including, sadly,
me!).  Another b*st*rd (who was, in my opinion, worse) was the s*d
who set up 'TecPilot' and then did a runner with 'loadsa money'

We are well rid of the likes of them.

M.