RE: jaws 6 .0 best feature bad implementation

  • From: "Chris Feist" <ccfeist@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 27 Mar 2005 18:58:27 -0600

Hi Francis.  I was afraid of that.  If the progress announcements in these
dialog boxes cannot be silenced, I guess I'm stuck with listening to Jaws
chatter away during large downloads.  There might be a way to silence dialog
boxes all together, but I wouldn't want to do that, of course.  If it's all
or nothing then I'll go with all.  (Smile).

At least the progress bar can be turned off.  Thank goodness.

Chris Feist - The one and only!