Re: JAWS 6.0 crashing a web page In Firefox 1.012

  • From: "Adam Daou" <adam.daou@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 27 Mar 2005 19:43:29 -0500

Hi Angus,
I went to www.choroideremia.org using Jaws 6.0 demo and Firefox 1.0.1 but I was
unable to reconstruct your system crash. Tried same web page using Netscape 7.1
and IE 6, no problem. Checked the source code, it looks OK. Used Firefox F7 to
turn Caret Browsing on, Select All, Jaws Cursor and Graphics Labeler, no crash.
It seems that access is a lot easier with IE 6. Just went to
www.mozilla.org/products/firefox/ and found the latest Firefox 1.0.2. So, let's
try this version and see if it works for you.
Good luck,
Adam