Re: jaws 6 .0 best feature bad implementation

  • From: "John O. Carvalho" <n1sea@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 27 Mar 2005 16:45:39 -0500

Yes it can be done.
All you have to do is go into the configure ation & user options & tab
around you should find it, it might say something like every 5 seconds just
arrow up to none save your changes & you shouldn't hear it any more.
John Carvalho
From: jfw-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:jfw-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Francis Daniels

The downloading of email progress is different from the page download
progress bar.  They are different processes.  Downloading a program is
something completely different.  That happens in a dialog box and is echoed
on the task bar button, not on the Internet Explorer status line.
Francis