[jaws-uk] Re: Tesco.com

  • From: "Robin Clayden" <r.clayden@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Jan 2009 11:20:15 -0000

Hi,

Apologies if this has already been posted, I didn't follow the original
thread.

1: Has he double checked he's using the correct case, any capital
letters perhaps, or make sure everything is in lower case?

2: Maybe the password is auto entering and its wrong? Make sure the
password box is cleared and re enter the correct one?

hth, Robin