[jaws-uk] Tesco.com

  • From: "Barbara Wilson" <barkingbabs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "jaws-uk" <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Jan 2009 11:21:14 -0000

Thanks for the suggestions re my friend's problems with signing into Tesco.com.

He went and changed hhis Internet security settings from medium/high to medium,
but on restarting the computer these had reverted back to medium/high. However,
I don't think this is the problem as he signed in a couple of weeks ago on the
same computer and he has made no changes since that. Any more ideas? He is a
bit desperate as his wife is due to have twins in two weeks and not fit to do
the supermarket thing!

Barbara
Get listed, network or find a business at an online directory of businesses
owned and run by disabled people and associated support and advisory
organisations:
www.barkingbabs.co.uk