[ian-reeds-games] Re: A response

  • From: Zak Claassen <zak.claassen@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ian-reeds-games@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 9 Apr 2013 04:54:48 +0200

Don't worry Ian, I'm sure most people realise you're still human and
haven't devoted your life to the sole purpose of developing tb.  Plus,
the game is pretty stable and has enough features to keep us busy.  I
was wondering if you would be able to officially put multiplayer into
the final release, since it would be fun if we could get more people
on there.  I know all its features aren't there yet, but it seems like
its working well enough.  Just a suggestion, but its your game, so
whatever you want to do is fine with me.