[ian-reeds-games] Re: transforming...

  • From: Zak Claassen <zak.claassen@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ian-reeds-games@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 8 Apr 2013 07:05:57 +0200

I'm not sure why but it doesn't seem to work on a unit with
after_death.  I'm guessing its because the unit is destroyed so it has
nothing to transform or something.  That would have been ideal, since
you could then make it so that for example dogs become dog zombies or
different kinds of people change into different types of zombies.
Craig, would it be possible to make something like this work?