[ian-reeds-games] Re: A response

  • From: Mohsin Ali <smatbn@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ian-reeds-games@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 2 Apr 2013 03:18:19 +0500

Hi Ian ,

thanx for the update ,

but before you release the new dev version , I have some more Ideas ,
I know that its very time consuming job and you have already put a lot
of hardwork on this magnificent game engine and still you are working
to make it more better day by day.

I dont mean to over burden you with this, just a suggestion ,

the point is, that we have an attack sound for the sword, but can you
make a flag to play the sound when a unit is killed by sword ? or
burnt by the flames?

I mean that we do have the hit sounds flags but we dont have different
flags if a unit is killed by a sword or if the same unit is killed by
the bullet or a bomb blast or laser etc.

I hope that I have made my point clear , actually Iam having bit of
difficulty in explaining that,

hope you dont mind that  (smiles)

take care

Mohsin (Eagalon)