[ian-reeds-games] Re: A more in depth update

  • From: Zak Claassen <zak.claassen@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ian-reeds-games@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2013 19:56:49 +0200

Hey Ian, could you also make it so that hidden points don't announce
when points are taken away?  I wanted to put something into a map that
involves points for almost all units changing each turn, but it just
wasn't practical because each turn it lists all the individual units
and how much of that point they lost.
Also, now that multiplayer is in, should we do another one of those
top 3 features vote things again?