[ian-reeds-games] Re: A more in depth update

  • From: "Allan Thompson" <allan1.thompson@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <ian-reeds-games@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2013 18:59:52 -0400

Craig,
Since you mentioned scripts, I was wondering about a few that might interest
you?
I like the moveing others idea, especially for a force push skill etc.
I was wondering if you thought about the ability to rebound blaster fire? That
would be cool to have jedi being able to rebound that kind of stuff. It could
also be used for spell turning or feedback like effects.