[ian-reeds-games] Re: A more in depth update

  • From: "Carlos Macintosh" <sleepio1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ian-reeds-games@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2013 01:35:47 -0400

Also, it would be cool if there was a destroy_item flag on skills that you
could use to destroy an item. that would make it a lot easier to get rid of the
unneeded items. Paying through allan’s kobold dungeon at one point my rogue was
carrying 51 items. About 40 of these were crappy armor and weapons from the
stock kobolds. I was bored so I tried to drop the items down the pits but that
didn’t do anything, the items stayed in he pits. Like they were floating in
midair. I know that you can’t really fix that problem, but a destroy item flag
would be cool. Maybe you could destroy an item and sacrifice it to your god for
some random amount of gold or something, Allan.