[ian-reeds-games] Re: A more in depth update

  • From: "Allan Thompson" <allan1.thompson@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <ian-reeds-games@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2013 02:49:22 -0400

Hi Carlos,
I agree, being able to not drop items, destroy items and even create items
would be very cool.

As for the map, I didn't notice any real diffrence, although the large doors
where out of place. It was funny, because when I entered into the side pit
room, the kobold king and some of his idiot henchmen came out and promptly
threw themselves into the pits, forgetting that gravity was in fact, an all
inclusive law of science, lol.

I moved the doors back in place, and I also changed out the item wearing
kobolds in the right hand room to non item ones, hopeing that will cut down the
 lag issues and such.

The only other thing I did was allow the rapid shot to be automatic hit. It was
just way to expensive  to fail three times in a row, which is what happened to
me in one fight.

I am going to updatet he thing now, witht he changes. Your map is labeled
"Carlos's map" and it has the new changes I just talked about. It is like two
int he morning and my wife is giving me one of those silent stares that bore
thru the back of your head, lol.

Thanks man,