[ian-reeds-games] Re: Allen

  • From: "Carlos Macintosh" <sleepio1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ian-reeds-games@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 24 Mar 2013 15:20:37 -0400

Hmm, why is the map 100 tiles high? It probably only needs to be about 50 tiles
high or so. Maybe even less. It would certainly speed the game up if you
removed all that excess fluff from the top. I know this would really be a
chore, because you’d have to change all the numbers around though. So I guess
it’s not imperative. The trap situation is just fine. I just don’t like the
lack of maneuvering room. I had my rogue in the front because he had to do all
the trap disarming, and I didn’t know the champion was behind that door. I
guess I should have saved. If I knew the king was behind the door I would have
brought my warrior up, had my mage behind him and my rogue and ranger behind
the mage because they have bows, cleric at the back where he can’t really do
much but there’s no other space for him.