[ian-reeds-games] Re: A more in depth update

  • From: Mohsin Ali <smatbn@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ian-reeds-games@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2013 22:38:58 +0500

Hi Ian ,

I have read the above conversation and most of the things I wanted to
discuss today are already there , however there's one thing that Iam
having trouble with ,
that is, when an effect is applied to a unit, it automatically gets
applied to other similar units as well, for example, if a warrior is
effected with exhaustion, the other warriors will automatically getthe
same effect no matter what. I found out it recently and forgive me if
its already discussed before.

thanx
stay blessed

--
"Some are those who are awake while sleeping and others are those who
are sleeping while they are awake "

Skype ID is: mohsin.ameer2
Facebook ID is: http://www.facebook.com/mohsin.ameer.tahir

Email ID is : smatbn@xxxxxxxxx