[haiku] Re: AW: Re: another idea from me, sorry if it is foolish: aport of kodi would add netflix support

  • From: Dick <dick@xxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2018 13:01:04 +0100 (CET)

On Mon, 17 Dec 2018, Charlie Clark wrote:

Depends how much time **you personally** are prepared to put into this because that's the only way it will get done.
why every time this type of replies? i can not do it, i have no programming scales at all. I guess this kind of features will bring the os to a next level in usability for average mainstram computer users. If it is a project that takes at least 100 hours or more to implement i can imagine it is moved to a later period. but for example if it is only 3 hours of work which will make the os much more usable for mainstream computer users it might be worth that 3 hours. as already said more users means probably more donations, so more support for the developpers that spend time to bring this beautiful os to life.