[guide.chat] Hi Carol

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2012 18:34:19 +0100

Hi Carol, oh so happy you had such a lovely time with your Stella your fish
chips and mushy peas so yummy and pudding too the best bit of course. Oh the
cake for your Wayne's birthday sounds so lovely and how cool the photo too not
bad going. How cool he's having a party in pub and buffet Saturday night and
you will stay at your Julie's so lovely for you and I know you will have a
lovely time. Glad you liked my time in Janet's blind club too. Yes enjoyed my
tea and of course that medicine. I will have a caramel bar while enjoying the
soaps. Love Clare xxxxx