[guide.chat] Hi Carol

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2012 16:50:32 +0100

Hi Carol, oh so happy you had such a lovely time yet again all those yummy
goodies and even better a lovely cake from Greg's not bad going. How cool you
had photos and got a goodie bag so lovely memories there. How cool you won the
hat competition such lovely news so happy for you. I had a good chill out day
with my medicine. It's raining here bad so have the best place for sure. I had
kitkats with a cuppa this afternoon. For tea it's sausage and mash and will
have that aero mousse and later will have another chocolate orange bar the same
as I had last night so my medicine in a big way. I'm sure you ready for a much
needed chill out now after such a hectic but lovely time. Love Clare xxxx