[guide.chat] Hi Carol,

  • From: "angela page" <craftymonty@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "Dolphin guide" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Nov 2011 19:39:39 -0000

Hi there
i was on the laptop earlier and i was going to post you a message but the silly
thing shut down on me so im trying again now
I did go in wilkinsons yesterday but mum couldent find the stickers you said
about she found packs of cards with envelopes and white and colured card and
peel off,s so did,nt buy any craft bits but did buy monty a new squeaky toy
ofcourse he has wrecked it now and now its in the bin.
tomorrew we take monty to the vet for his booster injection don,t think he will
want to know me after that haha.
what did you do today?
love
angela