[guide.chat] Hi Carol

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 8 Jun 2012 19:15:33 +0100

Hi Carol, oh so happy you had a lovely time at arts and craft as always that
cake so yummy and that special card you made sounded lovely. OH fancy Henshaw's
being there that long. Oh my ears pricked up there when you said you posted my
card so excited. Your fish and chips so yummy. I enjoyed my sausage with chips
and mushy peas from the chippy and my aero mousse. Well enjoy that much needed
quiet weekend. Mine will be the same but chocolate filled of course goes
without saying. It will seem weird now the voice has finished won't it? We will
certainly miss it. I bet there will be nothing else on telly for us. I will
just catch up with my books and magazines and listen to my music. Love Clare
xxxx