[guide.chat] Hi Carol

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2012 18:50:31 +0100

Hi Carol, oh thank you. Oh that singer sounds just my thing and I know you will
be in your element with all that food. Yes let's hope for nice weather so our
kids can play out. They finish school next week. Well I only have the riverside
club on Monday but I also have Anna visiting me on Friday so look forward to
our catch up after so long. Well it seems we have home and away for another
week not bad going so happy about that as it's one of my favourite soaps. Yes
all go in our other soaps the way we like it. Well chat on Sunday about our
weekend. Love Clare xxxx