[guide.chat] Hi Carol

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2012 18:00:12 +0100

Good evening Carol, oh so happy you had such a lovely time as always. Oh that
living paintings trust sounds just my thing I have heard of it but never found
out more about it. I would love that for sure. Oh how cool you going on a boat
trip and of course you will be in your element with all that food not bad
going. Let's hope good weather for it but at least you will be out that's what
matters. Oh that collage work sounds just my thing too I love different
textures and materials silk being one of my favourites. Your fish fingers and
chips so yummy and glad you got that medicine too. I had a good chill out day
and it's been raining here too so had the best place home for sure. I had my
usual medicine. The kids will be here tomorrow night so having the chippy then
instead. Just had pizza tonight. I had my aero mousse and this afternoon
kitkats. Later will have some orange aero balls while enjoying the soaps so my
medicine in a big way. Oh yeah, you can have my share of the ginger biscuits.
Well Carol enjoy your weekend I know it will be a special one with Wayne's
party tomorrow night and you staying at your Julie's not bad going. The kids
will be here so all go but lovely. Well it will soon be home and away. I think
it's the last one tonight as it's taking a summer break sob sob. Well my mum's
so happy to have finished school a much needed break for her. Our area breaks
up a week before others so weird I don't know why they can't all be the same.
Love Clare xxxx