[guide.chat] Hi Carol

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 4 Aug 2012 13:36:02 +0100

Hi Carol, oh what an amazing night out you had there I know you were in your
element with all those yummy goodies. oh that money game sounded such fun shame
you didn't win that manicure you wanted but it's the taking part that counts of
course. Oh wow. All that money raised how amazing. Oh that's such lovely news
your Julie Wayne and boys won the holiday next August in Lewis's dad's villa in
Spain next to the hotel he runs not bad going so happy for them too. Oh what an
amazing night out you had there. I can imagine though how noisy it must have
been especially with the disco. Glad you enjoyed it all. It's so cool you going
to your Julie's for dinner tomorrow so it's a lovely weekend for you. I know
you will enjoy your much needed chill out day. I'm chilling out with my
medicine and for tea it's chicken legs with roast potatoes a buffet type tea.
Love Clare xxxx