[guide.chat] Hi Carol

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2012 18:40:24 +0100

Hi Carol, oh so happy you liked my account about my birthday. Well as you will
read in my account about my blind club I have more to tell. Oh so happy you had
such a lovely day as always your cheese and ham toaster so yummy and I love
Julia's sausage cob too. How cool you got the new Gary Barlow CD it sounds good
I must get that one. Glad you got craft stuff too. Oh I'm behind tonight as the
traffic was bad in town so was late home. Then had my tea and it was home and
away at 6 all go. I have a lot to catch up with now. Chat later. Love Clare xxxx