[guide.chat] Hi Carol

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 24 Jun 2012 16:08:24 +0100

Hi Carol, oh so happy you enjoyed church as always it will certainly be lovely
when the work's done. How cool they getting you a braille bible nit bad going.
Oh wow. 18 volumes you will certainly have your work cut out there and you will
need an extra room to store all that hahahaha. How cool you going to the
Blackpool illuminations in September with church I know you will look forward
to that. Your corned beef hash so yummy home made always the best. Yes it's
lovely and sunny here too such a miracle for sure after the awful weather we
have been having. Well you will hear me singing to our birthday girl Phyllis
when you get to the message with my voice memo. Oh dear it's going to rain now
hahahaha. I'm just chilling out today having my usual chocolate filled day. Not
sure what's for tea yet just the usual snack on Sundays. I'm looking forward to
my lovely busy week ahead. Hope you enjoy yours too as always. Love Clare xxxx