[guide.chat] Hi Carol

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Jul 2012 19:15:18 +0100

Good evening Carol, you certainly had your work cut out with all those emails.
Oh I knew you would remember me telling you I listened to Jill Allen King's
book and I know we will both enjoy her new one it sounds good. Well mum said
going to see the Olympic torch wasn't as interesting as it seemed oh dear not
good such a shame the school kids were so disappointed too not good. I don't
know much about it but I believe this torch goes to different parts of the
country and it's now in our area. Not sure if it's been in your area or not.
Some call it the Olympic flame I think. We all had microwave meals in the end I
had sausage and mash with baked beans mixed in to add more flavour so yummy. I
had that aero mousse and now having kitkat nibbles so my medicine in a big way.
Glad you enjoyed your cottage pie yummy. You can certainly have my share of the
coconut as don't like it. Oh yes Carol I hate that too it's so frustrating when
someone we are talking too suddenly walks off without telling us leaving us
talking to ourselves. I also wish they would just say they are going off for a
bit and let us know when they are back it would make it so much easier and
better for us. I believe this is a common issue for most totally blind people
so we not alone. Well going back to Emmerdale now it's very good. Have a lovely
time with your Stella tomorrow I know you will and I can't wait to hear what
your early birthday present is. So exciting. No plans for me just another chill
out day. Love Clare xxxx