[gmpi] Re: Topic 3: Cross platform

  • From: "Vincent Burel" <vincent.burel@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gmpi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Mar 2003 17:01:16 +0100

----- Original Message -----
From: "Laurent de Soras [Ohm Force]" <laurent@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <gmpi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, March 06, 2003 4:53 PM
Subject: [gmpi] Re: Topic 3: Cross platform

> I meant that the stdcall/fastcall/cdecl/whatever choice can
> be decided later.

ok, so, let me know when it will be the good time. i thought that it was
right now since the question was explecitely written but it seems not. ok ,
ok , ok no problem

Please Ron , can you explain me again the rules of this game , do we have to
reply to the question right now or later !? if later,  when exactely !?

Thanks by advance.

Vincent Burel
schoolboy of the classroom.