[gmpi] Re: Topic 3: Cross platform

  • From: "Laurent de Soras [Ohm Force]" <laurent@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gmpi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 06 Mar 2003 15:57:24 +0100

Vincent Burel wrote:

> WHY USING CDECL ! ?
> WHAT ARE THE ARGUMENT !?

Please calm down. I feel that I hit you in your deepest
opinion, please accept my apologies but don't take offence
by suggestions which wouldn't match exactly your beliefs.

Consider that GMPI is not only targetted to Windows. I
also suggest you to reread the Ron post on the differences
between stdcall/cdecl. Actually the exact calling convention
is a point of detail and obviously not one of our important
objectives here, so I won't argue more on this (for now).

-- Laurent

Laurent de Soras                  |               Ohm Force
DSP developer & Software designer |  Digital Audio Software
mailto:laurent@xxxxxxxxxxxx       | http://www.ohmforce.com