[geocentrism] Re: Saul of Tarsus.. Nick & Dan

  • From: "Philip" <joyphil@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 24 Jul 2005 11:34:58 +1000

  Please do it again allen. in a different color or bracketed after each
specific point, which I highlighted in purple. Philip.

  Philip <joyphil@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
    I am quoting God..  Allen.

    Yet Allen you have ignored my request to you. How do you know that the men
who translated and transcribed the scriptures into the words you are quoting
were sufficiently qualified to do it correctly.

    If you ascribe to them the gift of the Holy Ghost to protect them from
error, are you not giving an even greater power of infallibility to these men,
than we give to the POPE , which is very limited.

    You seemed to have missed this question sent previously.  I would
appreciate it being addressed, coupled with a natural follow on. which also was
asked before.

    How then do you decide which book to follow. Can the Book tell you? Maybe
they all do. The Mormonns say their book does, and their book was given them by
Joseph smith who says an angel guided him to it.

    The only way I could trust a Book to be from God, and even then with some
doubt , is to see it fall from the sky in much as the manner of the 10
commandments. Yet even in this God entrusted Moses , a man with authority to
pass it on.