[geocentrism] Re: Saul of Tarsus.. Nick & Dan

  • From: "Niemann, Nicholas K." <NNiemann@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 23 Jul 2005 18:13:35 -0500

Allen,
Once again, you have missed the point.  The point is you are "man" and
man is doing the thinking.  For example, you say as to yourself: "If
scripture states or correlates to itself I accept it."   This requires a
thought process by "man", i.e. you.  Same approach as everyone
else---except you confine yourself, pridefully, to only what your
thought process produces.

Regards,
Nick.

  _____