[geocentrism] Re: Saul of Tarsus.. Nick & Dan

  • From: "Philip" <joyphil@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 23 Jul 2005 18:56:09 +1000

it doesn't does not prove the point Philip is trying to make. It may mean
research & study...Ja.

then You missed the point ja. My point was that it would mean research and
study.  Allen was wrong in stating that the common sense was clear in the text
without research and study.

research and study?  Of what value that without the Spirit?

research and study? Who is open to the Spirit of Light and who the spirit of
darkness? This is a catrch 22. Especially if they are dependent upon their own
limited intelligence or the demented intelligence of an enemy who prints a lot
of books.

 Please look at the divergences among this small group alone, let alone the
world at large, which you can check on the internet.

Dispite what Neville said about Catholics fighting, True Catholics which seem
to exist here in this small group, are unified in doctrine, as they are world
wide, and we are not controlled by an evil hierarchy. We are even unified
against this perceived apostasy of Rome, though we are not opposed to Rome.
Thats Catholic thinking as it has always been.  And it is not the first time.
It began with Judas.