[GeoStL] Re: An actual geocaching topic...what do you think about the frisbee rule?

  • From: Michael Rogers <mrogers07@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 4 Nov 2008 18:31:02 -0800 (PST)

While I do disagree with many of the opinions here, you all raise valid points.
I do agree with Mike, though...the parks in the places we line in belong to us,
not some park manager on a power trip.

Let me add another angle to the discussion...many caches are placed on
guardrails, sign posts, right of ways and other structures outside of
parks...what say you about that? Isn't that a variation of the frisbee rule?